Customer Success Team Lead (for the Spanish Market)
We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Team Lead with fluent Spanish and a good understanding of English to provide leadership in all aspects of Customer Success at WAcademy for Spanish-speaking markets. You will communicate with the stakeholders, including customers and your fellow coworkers, ensuring everyone is more than happy. You can work remotely from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good, stable internet connection and a computer!
People Management and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technology trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
If you are also results-oriented, thrive in a start-up environment, keen on experiments, and are passionate about technology, you just might be the right person. Join our team!
- Monitor team and individual performance metrics to drive customer success and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with other departments to align customer success strategies and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the onboarding team to ensure smooth transitions for new customers.
- Provide proactive and timely support to clients, addressing questions, concerns, and requests throughout the project lifecycle.
- Identify and resolve any project-related issues or conflicts that may arise, working closely with clients and internal teams.
- Maintain regular communication with clients, providing updates.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as sales, design, development, and implementation teams, to ensure a seamless client experience and successful project delivery.
- Fluency in Spanish (spoken and written) and good understanding in English (at least B1 level)
- Experience leading a team (ideally with 2+ years in a Customer Service team)
- Knowledge of how to deliver an exceptional Customer Service experience
- Experience in Project Management
- Ability to inspire progress and be a trendsetter
- Aptitude for change management processes
- Knowledge of WordPress and web development capabilities.
- Knowledge of website hosting.
- Experience in working with CRM systems.
- Emotional intelligence for positive team dynamics.
- Fixed monthly salary (800 EUR net monthly). The final offer depends on your skills and experience.
- Monthly bonus based on your performance. On average you earn between 200-500 EUR net monthly.
- Flexible hours & opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Regular company events.
- Internal employee referral program.
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources.
WAcademy Ltd. is an EdTech company based in five offices across Europe. Founded in 2017, the company offers professional training and real-life work experience to ambitious web designers via the WAcademy internship program. Simultaneously, the company works with SMEs that, in return for providing interns with exciting projects, get to enjoy free web design services. In 2023, WAcademy changed the game by inviting university students into the internship program. This will enable even more aspiring web designers to build professional portfolios and even more SMEs to bring their businesses online. With over 30,000 websites built thus far and plans to double the number by the end of the year, WAcademy is on track to becoming the #1 internship platform in the world.