Sales Manager (for the Spanish Market)
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager with fluent Spanish and a good understanding of English to join our team at WAcademy. You can work remotely from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good, stable internet connection and a computer! Full sales training and a great working environment will be provided for you.
If you are also results-oriented, thrive in a start-up environment, are keen on experiments and passionate about technology, you just might be the right person. Join our team!
- Expanding our client base through proactive outreach via phone and email. You will be provided with a list of potential clients who have already expressed interest in our services, thus eliminating the need for cold calling
- Using different working tools and keeping CRM data up-to-date
- Implementing and overlooking an efficient sales strategy
- Building customer relationships – earning their loyalty and trust
- Closing sales with consultative selling approaches
- Analysing and understanding customer needs and pain points to provide the best possible solution
- Working collaboratively with the internal product development team
- Ensure the customer is treated fairly and receives excellent service according to industry and company guidelines
- Proven experience in sales or negotiation (if you have no experience, we will really appreciate your effort to convince us)
- A go-getter attitude and strong communication skills
- Fluent in the Spanish language
- Knowledge of English (at least B1 level)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Be eager to learn fast and grow as a sales guru
- Be confident and well organised; also have a professional attitude towards responsibilities and work
- Problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Be ambitious to generate substantial earnings by conquering foreign markets
- Strong motivation to work in B2B sales and reach set targets
- Fluency in the English language
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Have organised, results-oriented and challenge-driven personality
- Experience in Customer Service, Sales, Project Management, Web Development or Digital Marketing will be an advantage
- Fixed monthly salary 460 EUR net + Commissions. Our sales managers on average earn between 700-1000 EUR net/month based on their sales performance.
- Monthly bonus based on your performance.
- Flexible hours & opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Regular company events.
- Internal employee referral program.
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources.
WAcademy Ltd. is an EdTech company based in five offices across Europe. Founded in 2017, the company offers professional training and real-life work experience to ambitious web designers via the WAcademy internship program. Simultaneously, the company works with SMEs that, in return for providing interns with exciting projects, get to enjoy free web design services. In 2023, WAcademy changed the game by inviting university students into the internship program. This will enable even more aspiring web designers to build professional portfolios and even more SMEs to bring their businesses online. With over 30,000 websites built thus far and plans to double the number by the end of the year, WAcademy is on track to becoming the #1 internship platform in the world.